Friday, July 11, 2008

Best Bands from every state.

I was bored and scrolling through old Popwatch blogs on EW.com today and found a really cool sight naming the best bands and solo artists from every state.

I went to VA, and low and behold none other than Patsy Cline was named the best solo artist to come from the Old Dominion! (I would have to strongly agree)

You should definetly check out the site, its really cool to look and debate whether or not they truly named the most deserving from every state. How about your state kids...did they get it right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heya Gaby! I don't know how you stumbled upon my site but I sure like it! I like yours too :) You seem like a big Carrie Underwood fan and it looks like she is lucky to have you cheer for her.
Thanks for the comment on my blog, I hope to see you there again sometime!
Have a wonderful Sunday,

Anna