Monday, October 1, 2007

No Time


Sorry for the lack of updates as of late...(I'm sure all 17 of my "regular" readers are gravely concerned...lol, not to mention the hundreds of readers who stop by just because I throw Carrie Underwood's name in a blog :) )

anyways....I have quite a few posts coming up that go into detail about some great country acts that I currently love (and no it has nothing to do with Carrie Underwood this time), and some fun science that I have been working on and researching for class (fun fun). so there should be a fairly large update on the way!


also, a big thank you to Kevin at Country Universe for his shout out! He writes an excellent blog on all things country music, so definitely check it out!

Also congrats to Josh Turner who just got asked to become a member of the Grand Ole Opry,
I have been a fan of his music for a while now ( how can you not love that voice) so this is a great honor for him!

No comments: