Sunday, August 5, 2007

Moving officially sucks!

Well I am homeless. Officially for the next week or so I have to live out of my car. Oh I may stop the suffering and get a hotel, but I am not happy about it. Here's the rundown on why I hate life right now. The lease on the house we had been renting for the last two years was finally up on August 1. We were so happy to be moving into a brand spanking new apartment just up the road, this place is awesome! Clean, new, and gorgeous. The only problem is the brand spanking new apartment has not been given their certificate of occupancy, and therefor I can't move in yet. Talk about crappy week for me, the really bad part about all this, is that they are not even sure when the building inspector will be showing up to give it to them. They are shooting for August 10, but that is no guarantee. Now since I work and live in Richmond, I can't even stay with my parents for the time being, because they live 4 hours away, and I would kill myself in the commute. So the last few days I have moved all my belongings into storage, and stayed at my roommate's boyfriends house (not fun...trust me), and now I am trying to find a great deal on a hotel that I am not sure how long I will need to stay at. I am going to continue to pout and whine til something gets resolved, hopefully sooner than the 10th.

Carrie Underwood's new song is actually kinda helping at this point. I hate when songs make you stop sulking

No comments: