Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Moving still sucks!


I am still Homeless. Now that everything that could possibly go wrong in a moving process has gone wrong, the rest should be easy right? NO...NO evidently building inspectors can make things even worse by just being slow, and not giving certificates of occupancy in a timely manner. Now I know I should be thankful that they are being thorough, and I am not moving into a death trap, but at this point I honestly just want somewhere to unpack my suitcase and sleep in my own bed (insert whining and pitiful pouting here). So day 14 and we are still not in the apartment. If I believed in all that "The Secret" crap I could positive think my way into the apartment. Hmmm....something tells me that wouldn't speed up the building inspector.

No comments: