Thursday, July 26, 2007

Crazy Week/ Weekend

Well, to say I have a few things going on right now is a huge understatement. Between work, and packing to move Wednesday, I really have very little time to blog :(

Here is a great interview from the Daily Show with Neil deGrasse Tyson, He's a fun scientist and this is a great interview about science now, and a new NOVA program.



I love when people like Neal do interviews and show such enthusiasm for what they do. Science is extremely exciting and I love when it is shown on a National scale. To often scientists are stereotyped as boring, mundane, geeks, who use words no normal person could understand, and never leave the lab.

While I find myself in a lab more often than not; I would like to think I'm not that boring, and while I will fully admit to being a total geek (not like its a bad thing), I have an extreme enthusiasm for all things Science. Its great to see Jon Stewart have a cool scientist on his show!

No comments: