Tuesday, July 17, 2007

New X- Files Movie!

So since I just started blogging, it hasn't become abundantly clear that I am a HUGE dork. While those who know me just shake their heads in sad agreement, those of you who don't have the pleasure of knowing my adorable dorkiness (is that a word? spell check says no) are getting ready to see clearly.

Word is out that there is a new X-Files movie in the works, with all the major players signed on. This makes me happier than pretty much anything else in my sad little life (except for the new Carrie Underwood CD). I own the whole DVD set of every season, I own the DVD of the first movie, and I even used to read fan fiction of the show. I was super happy when Mulder and Scully got together, and I have always been a sucker for a good government conspiracy (in fiction of course, I have never really felt that any conspiracy nut has made a logical enough argument for a conspiracy that hasn't been thoroughly debunked). Anyways I am sure at some point I will have baseless speculation on what the plot line of this movie will be, but until then feel free to guess away!

No comments: