Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Tired


Well I just got home from a very uninteresting 10pm to 6am shift and I am exhausted. I will however leave you with one of my favorite Albert Einstein quotes.



Try and penetrate with our limited means the secrets of nature and you will find that, behind all the discernible concatenations, there remains something subtle, intangible and inexplicable.

I love this quote because it reminds me that no matter how much we learn in life about science, nature, or even humanity, there is still something else...something that we just can't quite put our finger on. To me that is inspiring...that no matter how much I know (or think I know), there will always be something else to discover. Probably why I am spending all my money to be in school for the rest of my life studying the great unknowns in life. They say it will pay off one day, I really hope so.

OK, off to bed and maybe I will dream up a wonderful interesting topic to discuss.....



No comments: